Do you know how to eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
I can't think of a better way to eat anything than covered in parmesan and mozzarella and slathered in marinara. Whereas the World Wildlife Federation might have a problem with my cuisine, it is purely metaphorical. Any big project needs to be taken a part and addressed one smaller piece at a time. This is where I am at, but I have a problem.
When I was younger...and dumber; I took a part my carburetor. Why? Just cuz. The problem was I had to put it back together when I was done. After running to the library to get a Chilton's manual, I was able to resurrect my car. Right now I have a large project that I am trying to take a part. I am worried that I won't know how to put it back together again.
Instead of letting this stop me I have decided that I will move forward. Here is hoping for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment