I am a communicator. It is essentially who I am and why I exist. If I can't share an idea or teach a concept I am lost. Right now I am bottled up and need release. I have this outlet, but no subject. I need your help.
Please leave me a comment with a suggestion of a topic to write on. It can be about anything. Challenge me to something you think I don't know or ask me to expound on something from my life. I will write on anything that is suggested, but then you have to read it.
Get out of my head! =)
ReplyDeleteJust before I went to check my Blogger posts, I was thinking along those same lines... only mine was - I just need to talk! I miss conversation; I need some intellectual stimulation!
Presently, I am busy with (crap), I mean, business stuff, but if my mind comes back, I will make suggestions!
I agree with intellectual stimulation. I love to argue a point or even just discuss something at length with people. I think you just gave me an idea for a blog. Thanks M.
ReplyDeleteNope, nevermind. I can't write what I wanted to without sounding pretentious.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha. Love it.
ReplyDeleteWhy be afraid of sounding pretentious? You basically laid yourself out there anyway... let us hear it! =)
Sorry, I just can't do it. I have a huge problem with humility and arrogance and I don't need to feed it. Let's just say I wish I had more of a challenge sometimes.
ReplyDeleteThis is a question that I struggle with all the time. If you commit suicide do you go to hell?
ReplyDeleteI guess my question is: what do you want to talk about? Do you want theological questions? Political? Do you want people to comment because they are wanting to argue with you?
ReplyDeleteCrystal - I have my opinion about THAT - so, I would love to hear what Chris has to say about it... =)
Mostly theological. I have had two friends who were very religious and had serious mental illnesses that have committed suicide. And I just wonder if they went to heaven. Does God recognize when someone has a mental disease and is very sick? Does God recognize when someone does it over a foolish and selfish reason and when someone is very ill and can’t help it? Is it a case by case basis? I guess no one really knows the answer to the question and many religions believe different things? Is there a specific verse in the bible that discusses this issue?
ReplyDeleteCrystal, I have shared my thoughts in a new blog. Please read and let me know what you think. Also, do I know you or did you just find my blog?
ReplyDelete