“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” -Oscar Wilde


22 December, 2010

C is for more than just cookie

"I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence." -V for Vendetta

I know there are some people that believe in luck and happenstance, but I am not one of them. Don't get me wrong, I am not the person who believes the devil is under every rock or goes looking for Jesus in a tortilla. But I do think there is much to be explained in the world by the linked timing of events. I think even when we can't see the whole picture, the present is bringing us into the future.

For instance, I have been challenged recently with my faith. I haven't lost any part of my faith or strayed, but some ill timed actions have been suspect. I don't believe it is even the fault of any person, it is unfortunate that it has involved others. If you aren't aware, I am on the Devil's most wanted list. I really do believe that. People that know me intimately and know everything I have been through, are stunned at the evil present in my story.

I am asking my friends to keep me in your prayers. I am strong now, actually stronger than I have ever been. But I know that I am not kept by my will and I need your support. Pray that I follow closely after Him. Pray that as I draw nearer to God and His will for my life, that the temptation would be held at bay. Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment