“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” -Oscar Wilde


25 November, 2010

Killing me softly

I hate my asthma! I am sitting here struggling to breathe and it sucks. I don't know what it is, but something causes my air way to constrict and my breathing to become labored. It used to scare me when I would struggle to breathe. I went to the ER shortly after moving to St. Louis as a teenager, because the air quality was so poor. Coupled with the humidity, StL was a death trap.

I am considerably older now and I am less scared of my asthma. This is usually where I would have a point and transition from my illustration, but I am too weak from a lack of air. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have asthma, but it still scares me... especially after one of my Girl Guards from our last corps witnessed her mother die because the ambulance didn't get to her fast enough when she was having an asthma attack.

    Take care of yourself...

    ReplyDelete