I haven't posted on here in a long time. Truth be told, I stopped writing because it was causing me to reflect on a sin in my life and I didn't like that; so I stopped. But I feel like writing again and thought I should just jump in.
I am so excited. If you follow me with any interest on Facebook you probably know I am going to college. Well, to be more accurate, I am about to start college. It makes no difference to me how it's phrased, because it is happening. I have all my books, school supplies and even bought a backpack. I know I am a nerd, but I don't care. I haven't ever gone to a "real" college and had real assignments. I am nervous, but so very excited.
I currently have 205 friends on Facebook and I would expect that number to go down. I have placed 7 people on my blocked list. These are people that for one reason or another can no longer even find me on FB. I have realized that there are people that don't want the best for me, nor are they good for me. I will identify these people and systematically remove them from my life. I know that sounds extreme, but I am not strong enough to handle everyone's crap.
I am so excited for Christmas. I will not be involved with kettles is any way or fashion! I will be able to enjoy the season with my family. This is my joy! Ok, that's it for now. Hopefully I will get back to blogging on a regular basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment